Jump start your career with our Summer Rotational Internship!
Hajoca is offering a twelve week paid rotational internship opportunity. Our program will provide hands-on experience in every aspect of wholesale distribution and mentorship from proven leaders in our organization. Your internship experience will immerse you in the daily operations of a profit center, allowing you to learn the fundamentals of our industry from the ground up. You will first focus on the logistics and operations side of our business, performing shipping and receiving, deliveries, and other warehouse duties. You will then gain some exposure to the sales side of the business by interacting with customers and vendors in counter sales, inside sales and outside sales.
During the final four weeks interns will devote some of their time to a special project to further test and hone their operational, sales and service skills. While still under the supervision and instruction of their mentor, this project tasks interns to think critically and solve real life problems faced everyday by industry professionals. The project will be assigned by the profit center manager and be applicable to the location and needs of the team.
We are currently hiring interns in the following locations:
- Alexandria, VA
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Union City, CA / Bay Area
- Lansdowne, PA
- Broomall, PA
- Methuen, MA
Qualifications for our selective internship program include:
- GPA of 3.0
- A strong desire to lead a team and run your own business
- Experience leading teams, groups, clubs, or sports teams
- Demonstrated leadership skills in professional, educational, and/or social experiences
- The ability to perform a wide-range of tasks, with an equal blend of interpersonal and critical-thinking skills
- Entry-level work experience in people or project supervision, sales, operations, and/or customer service is a plus.
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Hajoca Corporation is an inclusive culture where all teammates are afforded equal opportunities to live into their dreams.